Join us for our biggest event of the year on Saturday, September 8, for a morning of high-yield learning and professional development!
- Keynote speaker - Dr. John Vetto, Director of Skin Cancer Surgery, Oregon Health Sciences University
- Dr. Vetto will speak about the surgical management of melanoma, including the role of molecular testing for thin to intermediate-thickness melanomas and the evolving role of sentinel lymph node biopsy.
- Cases of the Year from UC Davis Dermatology Grand Rounds
- The most dramatic, thought-provoking, and educational cases of the year!
- Exhibition area for industry sponsors
- Full breakfast and lunch provided
- SVDS t-shirts! Stay fashionable and sun-safe in our UPF shirts in new colors fo 2018!
8:30-9:30 - Hot buffet breakfast
9:30-11:30 - Educational sessions
11:30-1:30 - Lunch, featuring a sponsored lecture, "Connections between Psoriasis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease."
Location: Marriott Residence Inn, corner of 15th and L St, Sacramento
Lunch location: Cafeteria 15L, 1116 15th St
Free parking for everyone who RSVPs in advance!
To RSVP, reply to the Evite (which should be in your inbox shortly) or reply to this message. Please specify if you plan to attend the lunch program, and if you will need parking. If you plan to attend the lunch program, please also go to https://abbvie.meintl.com/DA304-DD02-18 to pre-register.